The ultimate Movember accolade...
To honour the man who's moustache is without peer, A Suit That Fits will be making a one-off bespoke jacket only ever to be created for winner's of this prestige prize. The double-breasted brown suede jacket will have a printed lining to represent the Movember and Sons theme as well as an embroidered Citizen of Movember crest. Check out last year's International Man of Movember Anton Taylor's Country Gentleman lined jacket below.
In addition, you could be exploring magnificent temples and palaces, trekking through remote hilltribe villages and meeting local people, riding an elephant, sleeping on a floating rafthouse, learning about the somber history of Kanchanaburi and the infamous Burma Railway.
Meet saffron-robed monks, visit hilltribe villages and delve into the different on an adventure that includes Thailand's wild northwest corner. You'll stretch your legs and your mind on a 3-day trek to hilltribe villages, each with their own language and religions. Whether you're walking the ancient streets of Ayutthaya or planning some shopping in Chiang Mai, our CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) will help you discover places you wouldn't otherwise have known were there. And with plenty of free time to explore on your own, this trip will let you really absorb the spirit of this diverse country.
· Klong boat tour, Entrance and Guide to Wat Po, Doi Suthep temple, 3 day trek through hill tribe villages, Elephant ride, Tour of temple ruins in Ayutthaya, Thai Burma Railway Centre, Erawan Falls
· 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 4 Dinners.
· Guesthouses/hotels (6 nights), rafthouse (1 night), hilltribe villages (2 nights, multi-share), sleeper trains (2 nights).
· Train, longtail boat, elephant, walking, minibus, songthaew, local bus.
· Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
· Up to $3000 towards flights to Bangkok (where the tour begins)
Please click here
for the Terms and Conditions of this prize.